Safe table habits
- Supervise young children when using dinnerware, and be especially mindful of children under age 3. Monitor your children so they don’t walk or run with metal cups or utensils in hand.
- Stainless steel is great at keeping cold things cold and hot things hot—be sure to allow hot beverages or food to cool before consumption.
What makes our products safe
- compliant with FDA food-contact substance requirements.
- made from grade 304 18/8 stainless steel
- in accordance with the American Academy of Pediatrics policy statement on Food Additives and Child Health
- free of BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Melamine & Lead
- 100% metal, no additional paint or chemicals
- zero plastic
*Information presented on this website does not imply endorsement by the AAP, FDA or any other regulatory body.
We encourage you to always practice safe habits at the table
Allow hot beverages or food to cool before consumption
Listing of resources does not imply an endorsement by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)